If you can't find the article that you want to read by searching for the journal title in the GALILEO Advanced Search feature, try looking up the journal in the All Journals list.
- On the GALILEO homepage, click on the All Journals button underneath the search bar.
- Type the journal title (not the article title) into the search bar, and click on the Search button.
- If you find the journal in the search results, open the Full Text Access menu by clicking on the small, blue box.
- Choose one of the databases listed. Click through to the specific year, volume, and issue that the article appears in. Then scroll through that issue's results to find the article that you're looking for.
- Look for the PDF Full Text link. If you can't find it, then you don't have access to the article.