Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- TU Writing Resources
- This page contains links to helpful guides, tutorials, and manuals. Closely consider the information about evaluating sources, grammar rules, and information literacy. This material will help you become a better writer and succeed in your courses.
- Thomas University Learning Commons: Writing Services
- The Learning Commons offers tutoring, workshops, and feedback for your writing. You can set up an appointment through email to determine what level of help you might need. Take advantage of this great opportunity to hone your skills.
- Use the Zotero guide for instructions on how to install and use Zotero, a free digital citation management tool. Zotero can format citations, store PDFs of articles, and generate a bibliography for your paper. You can organize your citations into different project folders.
Grammar and Writing Blogs
- College Info Geek
- Check out this blog post with excellent points about grammar, tone, and style. Click around the rest of this website for helpful tips and strategies for all things college and young professional related.
- Grammarphobia Blog
- Follow this blog for lessons and tips about grammar rules. It also references useful sources and additional material if you need extra help.
- Chegg Play
- Look at these simple and easy rules to help you save time and effort while writing a great college paper. Click around to see other helpful advice for succeeding in college.