Skip to main content
Follow us on:
Search for eBooks
Searching for eBooks Using the TU Library Catalog
- To access the TU Library Catalog, click on the Library Catalog link on the library's homepage.
- Use the search bar at the top of the catalog to find an item by title, author, subject, etc.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Thomas University under the Library heading.
- To narrow down the format, click eBook under the Format heading.
Searching for eBooks Using GALILEO
- After logging in to GALILEO, click on the Databases A-Z button.
- Search for either eBooks on EBSCOhost or Ebook Central in the Find Database search box.
- Click on whichever database you searched for. These are our eBook platforms.
Finding and Reading eBooks
- eBooks on EBSCOhost:
- You can Browse By Category using the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost and Ebook Central
- You can search either database using the search bar near the top of the screen.
- When you perform a search, notice the Refine Results column on the left-hand side of the screen.
- When you click on a title, you can view its PDF Full Text and read the eBook in your Internet browser.
- You can also download parts of an eBook by clicking the download icon in its Table of Contents.