Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Follow us on:
Using the Library
This guide will show you how to access and use library resources, both physical and electronic.
Click on the tabs above for detailed instructions on:
- Using OpenAthens to log in to online library resources. This is mandatory for off-campus access!
- Using the Library Catalog to find print books and eBooks owned by TU;
- How to use GALILEO and access subject-specific databases;
- Tips for searching GALILEO and subject-specific databases;
- How to determine if TU has full text access to a resource.
Use the Ask-a-Librarian! tool to the left to chat with a librarian during open hours.
You can submit your question as a ticket after hours, and someone will contact you through email.
Personal Research Instruction
For guided one-on-one help, submit a Personal Research Instruction Request to schedule a meeting with the Instruction and Outreach Librarian either in-person or through a Zoom video chatroom.