Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Follow us on:
Search for eBooks
Searching for eBooks Using the TU Library Catalog
- To access the TU Library Catalog, click on the Library Catalog link on the library's homepage.
- Use the search bar at the top of the catalog to find an item by title, author, subject, etc.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Thomas University under the Library heading.
- To narrow down the format, click eBook under the Format heading.
Searching for eBooks Using GALILEO
- After logging in to GALILEO, click on the Databases A-Z button.
- Search for either eBooks on EBSCOhost or Ebook Central in the Find Database search box.
- Click on whichever database you searched for. These are our eBook platforms.
Finding and Reading eBooks
- eBooks on EBSCOhost:
- You can Browse By Category using the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost and Ebook Central
- You can search either database using the search bar near the top of the screen.
- When you perform a search, notice the Refine Results column on the left-hand side of the screen.
- When you click on a title, you can view its PDF Full Text and read the eBook in your Internet browser.
- You can also download parts of an eBook by clicking the download icon in its Table of Contents.