Skip to main content
Start using GALILEO on-campus with this search box.
Tips for using GALILEO
- GALILEO is available through Anywhere Access with your student ID and password. Browse off-campus with the GALILEO password found on the Anywhere Access page after logging in.
- Once GALILEO is open click on "Medicine and Health" under the "Browse by Subject" tab. Then click on the "Nursing and Allied Health" link. See below:
- Now you can view all the Nursing databases, journals and more.
- Always select "full-text" and "peer-reviewed" or "scholarly" in the advanced search options to guarantee access to scholarly articles in all of your search results.
- If a database isn't yielding results for your search try re-wording your search and picking new terms. See the Thesaurus for help or browse the subject list for similar words or topics based on your current search.